Friday, December 20, 2019
5K Competitive Run at 6:00 PM (must run under 30 minutes)
5K Santa Run/Walk for Fun at 6:30 PM
1 Mile at 5:30 PM
Springfield: Henry J Klutho Park
- Santa suit for all participants to wear during the run
- Christmas lights, decorations, and music along the course
- Candy Cane station
- Hershey Kiss Station
- Cookie Station
- Custom Santa finisher medals to all participants
- Hot chocolate
- All participants also get a Santa sack as their race packet!
- LED light necklace available for purchase during registration – $5.00
Online registration closes early. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store or on Race day.
In person: You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our in-store computers with no processing fee.
|Through November 30th||$30||$15|
|December 1st – December 19th||$35||$20|
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
Friend Get Friend $5.00 Refund Program
When you register online you will receive a unique code in your confirmation email. Pass that code along to friends and tell them to use the code when registering and you will receive a $5 refund each time someone registers using your code. You can have your full entry fee refunded using this program. Invite your friends now! You must sign up by December 12th and Friends must register by December 15th.
- Baymeadows Store: 3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217
- San Marco Store: 2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207
- Tapestry Park Store: 9823 Tapestry Park Circle, Jax, FL 32246
- Jax Beach Store: 424 S. 3rd Street, Jax Beach, FL 32250
Parking – Race Day
Parking will be available at Florida State College in the lots off 1st St. Take Main to W 1st Street, take first left on McKissick Blvd and go straight into parking lot or take Pearl to Bethel Baptist Street and turn right to McKissick.
Start from Santa’s lighted runway and make your way though a magical Christmas lighted course that features Rudolph’s Run, Snowman’s Paradise, Candy Cane Lane, Rainbow Alley, Winter Wonderland, Hershey Kiss Kingdom, and the North Pole. You will be greeted at the finish by a giant Santa and lots of snow. Christmas music will be featured at several points on the route.