Race ResultsThis race has ended. Check back soon for race results. 2018
- 1st official event for the City of Jacksonville 2018 Week of Valor!
- 3rd Annual PATRIOTIC PAWS PARADE! Bring your dressed-up pups!
- Thanks to CHASE…Free race souvenirs and post-race food!
- Benefits USS ADAMS Museum (USSAdams.com) and K9s For Warriors (K9sForWarriors.org)
- Sing your favorite service song with over 500 racers!
- Race starts with the ringing of the USS Charles F. Adams (DDG-2) Bell!
This event honors our veterans, benefits the effort to BRING HOME THE USS ADAMS and supports K9s For Warriors!
|5K||5K Military, Seniors 65+, Children 13 and Under||5K Military Team Members||1 Mile Fun Run||Patriotic Paws Parade 1 Mile|
|Through October 31st||$25||$20||$20||$20||$20|
|November 1st - November 3rd||$30||$20||$20||$20||$20|
|Day of Race||$35||$20||$20||$20||$20|
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds or entry transfers!
Online registration closes early. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store or on Race day.
You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our instore computers with no processing fee.
Patriotic Paws Parade
This is the 3rd Annual 1-mile event — Bring your dressed-up pups! Some of the cutest Patriotic Paws participants will be recognized and have pictures posted on social media!
Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports location on Friday, November 2nd 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Saturday, November 3rd from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. All packets will be moved to the race site for raceday pick up beginning an hour before the race.
|Baymeadows Store:||3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217|
|San Marco Store:||2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207|
|Tapestry Park Store:||9823 Tapestry Park Circle, Jax, FL 32246|
|Jax Beach Store:||424 S. 3rd Street, Jax Beach, FL 32250|
|Orange Park Store:||2186 Park Avenue, Orange Park, FL 32073|
Finishers will receive a medal!
1st place overall Male and 1st Place overall Female will receive $250 each in prize money!
Awards will be given to the top three male and female overall finishers and to the top three male and female finishers in age groups from 12 and Under to 80 and over.
Military Team Awards:
- Largest Military Group
- Fastest Military Group
- Most Spirited Military Group
- Top two Commodore’s Unit Award
– Military/Veteran Teams interested in running as a unit and competing for “Best of” awards, please contact Joe Snowberger at VetJax@outlook.com.
Each participant will receive a technical shirt!
Post Race Celebration
Post-race food and beverage is sponsored by Chase.
A FUN and easy community service hours event! For information on volunteering, please email Ed Santiago at EdSantiago2015@gmail.com or call (757) 288-1079.
Sponsors and Vendors
If you are looking for more information on sponsoring this event or are a vendor, contact Natalie Suda by emailing S2V5k@yahoo.com or calling (904) 742-2672.