Guana 50k and 12k Trail Races
Sunday, December 4, 2016
- Time: 50K and 50K Teams at 8:00 AM and 12K at 1:00 PM
- Location: The Guana Research Reserve in South Ponte Vedra
To Benefit:Friends of the Guana Research Reserve
JTC Running is Northeast Florida's preeminent promoter of healthy lifestyles through running, fitness, and fellowship.
Join JTC Running and save $4.00 on these races!!
|50K||50K Team (2 x 25K)||12K|
|Through October 1st||$35||$70/team||$25|
|October 2nd - November 30th||$45||$90/team||$35|
|Day of Race||$60||$120/team||$45|
You can also register at any of the 1st Place Sports stores on their in-store computers. Or you can mail in a completed entry form to the address on the form.
Packet pickup will be on race day only at the start/finish area.
- 50k: Finishers receive medals. Plaques awarded two deep in each age group. Altra trail shoes awarded to first male and female overall winners and masters winners.
- 2x25k Team: Medals awarded to both members of finishing teams. Plaques awarded to top three teams and Altra trail shoes to members of winning team.
- 12k: All 12k finishers receive medals. Plaques awarded two deep in each age group. Altra trail shoes awarded to first male and female overall winners and masters winners.
The 50k course consists of a winding 7.6 mile clockwise loop that begins and ends at the trail head. Mostly hard pack with several oak tree roots to navigate; course is 90% shaded. The 12k start line is moved ahead into the trail to make it 12k.
Available in the Guana lots for $3 per vehicle or for free at the lot just north of the Exxon Station (formerly the Gate Station) by the Guana entrance.