This schedule of events only lists races conducted by recognized race management companies, or running clubs that are members of the Road Runner Club of America, or USA Track and Field. These races are held to higher standards that include accurately measured courses, experienced management, police protection, medical support, and accurate timing.
Race Calendar Key:
Managed by 1st Place Sports
* USATF Certified Course
* Jacksonville Grande Prix Event
- The Human Race, April 5th *
- Captain Chuck Cornett Navy 10K Run & 5K Walk, April 5th
- Florida Striders Run To The Sun 8K, April 12th * *
- Nocatee 5K, April 12th *
- Tap N' Run, April 12th
- Beson4 Corporate Run, April 17th * *
- Strides for Pride, April 19th * *
- Victory 5K, April 20th
- Run with the Lions, April 26th *
- 3rd Annual Jax Beach Challenge 5k and Run-Swim-Run, April 26th
- Shrimp Festival 5K, May 3rd
- Young Life Going the Distance 5K Run/Walk, May 3rd
- The PLAYER'S 5K with Donna, May 3rd
- Mt. Acosta Classic, May 4th
- Shannon Miller Lifestyle 5K and Children's Fun Run, May 10th
- 2nd Annual Springfield 5K, May 17th *
- Marty Bike and Run, May 24th *
- Memorial Day 5K, May 26th
- NEVER QUIT-6: 5k, Trident/SUP, Warrior/Jr Challenge, Battle for the Beach, May 31* *
- P.E.P. Rally Run: Spirit 5K, 1 Mile Reading is Fun Run, May 31st
- Celebration 5K, July 4th * *
- Riverside Pain Physicians Tour De Pain, August 1st and August 2nd * * *
- Vestcor 5K Bridge Run, August 9th *
- Summer Beach Run, August 16th * *
- Fight for Air, August 23rd *
- RunJax 5K, September 1st
- Financial Fitness 5K, September 13th
- Avondale 5K Classic, September 20th
- Great Candy Run, September 27th
- Jacksonville Marine Corps Half Marathon & Freedom 5K, October 4th
- Jaxtoberfest Beer Run, October 10th
- Race for the Cure, October 18th
- Evergreen Pumpkin Run, October 26th
- Chomp and Stomp, November 1st
- Mandarin Run, November 8th
- McKenzie's Run, November 15th
- Ryan's Run, November 22nd
- Subaru Distance Classic, November 27th
Become one of our Facebook Fans! Fans are able to see our updated events, view the latest event photos, and communicate with other runners!
Check out our 5 Step Fit Process! Our knowledgeable employees go through our expert shoe fitting for each and every customer!
When you purchase non sale items at our stores, you receive points. When you reach 250 points on non-discounted merchandise, you will get a $25 store credit!
Check here for information on upcoming events and clinics!
Help us help our Jacksonville community! Bring in any of your old running shoes to any of our four store locations!
If you have questions or would like more information about our races, click the link above.
Get the latest information from the race office and retail store sent to your inbox! Click above to sign up to receive our Enewsletter!
Click above to view the digital onscreen version of our Running Event Guide with the latest race information!
Click above to view information on common running injuries!